- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 0.5 x 4.4 inches ; 4.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003W0G73Y
- Item model number: ADR6200
List Price :
Price : $104.00
You Save : $354.46 (77%)
From the popular line-up of Droids from Verizon, the Eris is the second Google Andriod phone to appear on the network. This model is slim, simple, and sleek. It also comes equipped with HTC Sense which boasts a load of features to this high-end device. Create and switch between scenes that reflect different moments in your life. The personalization helps you design your perfect weekend, travel or pure play phone. Easily reach your contacts and track communications with the touch of a finger. Stay in the loop with Facebook status and event updates, twitter posts and more! Discover unexpected surprises like the weather forecast automatically being updated based on your location. Or the multi-touch display that makes it easier to read and surf, while automatically reflowing the content! With the Droid Eris by HTC, you can personalize your phone to however you like to live!
- Android 1.5-powered smartphone with 3.2-inch touchscreen and easy access to your Favorite contacts, YouTube and Facebook
- Access a wealth of Google mobile services including Google Maps for turn-by-turn directions, Gmail, Google Talk, Calendar and more
- GPS-enabled for location services; Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g); 5-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD expansion slot.
- Up to 3.5 hours of talk time, up to 373 hours (15.5 days) of standby time
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, wall/USB charger, quick start guide
The seller sent me a phone (htc droid eris) that worked for only three hours before it completely shut off. I thought it was a battery issure so I went to my local verizon to see if it was an issue they can solve. They told me the phone I was sold was completely a dud and that not only did it not work there was nothing they can do about it to fix it. They demanded that I speak to the seller and get my money back. Overall it was a horrible experience and I will never purchase a phone through amazon's wirelesscirle.
This phone is so slow and sticky, cannot game on it at all. It's supposed to be a smartphone but you can't even make or receive calls without it freezing. It's just a headache. Skip the Android network all together!