- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.5 x 2.2 inches ; 3.7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B002LBFZK6
- Item model number: CU920
List Price :
Price : $58.95
You Save : $41.04 (41%)
Elegantly designed quad-band GSM phone with 3-inch touchscreen featuring intuitive controls Access AT;T's speedy dual-band 3G network; compatible with AT;T Mobile TV, AT;T Music and Video Share services 2-megapixel camera with video recording, Bluetooth for communication headsets and stereo headphones, microSD expansion to 4 GB Up to 3 hours of talk time, up to 250 hours (10.5 days) of standby time; measures 4.25 x 2.16 x 0.51 inches (HxWxD)
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT;T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- 2-megapixel camera with video recording, Bluetooth for communication headsets and stereo headphones, microSD expansion to 4 GB
- Access AT;T's speedy dual-band 3G network; compatible with AT;T Mobile TV, AT;T Music and Video Share services
- Up to 3 hours of talk time, up to 250 hours (10.5 days) of standby time; measures 4.25 x 2.16 x 0.51 inches (HxWxD)
I have had this phone well over 2 and a half years. It is always reliable and there when I need it. The camera on the LG Vu is outstanding! It seems like it takes 6MP pictures but really it is 2MP. It has a simple user interface and easy to use for the average consumer. The call quality is good too. The only flaw I found really is texting, with a full touch screen QWERTY keyboard, it can be a little inaccurate sometimes. Overall 4/5 on this phone. Long battery life, great pictures, and this phone is meant to last!
Michael.S - Ohio
AT;T Wireless User
Bought this phone as a gift for my mother during Christmas...She had some trouble with it so i master reset and the problems seemed to go away. Within a month (a couple of weeks ago) she complained she couldn't charge the phone. I checked and sure enough it couldn't charge because the Charging port had detached and caved inside of the phone. I contacted the seller for a return and exchange but they never responded. Fortunately Amazon has a good claim service, i'now just waiting for a follow up...