- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 0.5 x 2.2 inches ; 4.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B004FK3BAW
- Item model number: HTC myTouch 3G
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
List Price :
Price : $199.99
You Save : $30.00 (13%)
Stay connected on the go with the sleek, lightweight T-Mobile myTouch 1.2 Android phone, which combines full touchscreen functionality with fast 3G connectivity and a mobile Web experience that includes many Google tools you've come to rely on with your PC. Designed by HTC and powered by the open-source Android operating system, it offers an intuitive interface with an easily customizable home screen and the ability to personalize the myTouch 1.2 with a wide selection of free and paid downloadable apps via the Android Market.
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT;T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported.
- Internal memory: Flash 512MB; RAM 192 MB DDR
- Phone book entries: Up to 10, 000
- Email: Gmail client for Gmail only; separate e-mail software app for accessing IMAP, POP3, Exchange mail
- Digital audio player compatibility: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, WAV, AMR, OGG
- It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
I purchased this product about one month ago and bought another for my wife. The phones were delivered on time. The ones I purchased online had no carrier logos but upon arrival I discovered T-mobile branding on them. So I thought 'ok, no problem - it's supposed to be unlocked,' and went ahead and slipped in my sim card. What I did not mention as yet is that I live in Trinidad and Tobago (in the Caribbean) and travel a lot, hence the purchase of an unlocked phone. Upon switching on the phone, I was greeted with a very cool green Android guy. Unfortunately, I could not get past that screen - because lo and behold, the phone was not unlocked (as advertised)!
The only reason I did not automatically return the phones at this point (as advised by the Amazon Rep.) is because it would have been such a hassle to do so. That's only the first part of the problem. I then thought that I could just get the phones unlocked by those smart tech people you see in the malls all over the place... Only to discover that I needed a data plan to even get past the first screen (mind you, this was ALSO NOT advertised). The end result is that I ended paying about $100 each to get the phones unlocked and activated.
I close by saying that the only reason this review did not get only one star is because after the headache I endured to get them unlocked, the phones are actually great phones. My wife loves hers and for someone who is not too interested in gadgets - she is absolutely hooked on hers. My advice is that if you live outside the US, do NOT purchase this phone - it might be okay if you live in the US (but I can't really comment on that).
I buy my touch htc this article, I am pleased with the purchase, and that the specification of article status was unlocked and not true, is blocked or locked.
This causes me some trauma because now I can not put my sim in the phone. this problem with my cell phone can cost a lot to unlock.
I'm quite unhappy with the product.